FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Why is red light important for plants?
Red light is very important to plant reproduction. Phytochrome pigments absorb the red and far red portions of the light spectrum and regulate seed germination, root development, tuber and bulb formation, dormancy, flowering and fruit production.
Why is blue light important for plants?
Blue light stimulates Chlorophyll production more than any other color, encouraging thick leaves, strong stems and compact vegetative growth.
What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheat grass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Lights make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
Who would use an LED Grow Light?
LED Panel growing systems are used by home gardening enthusiasts, top florists, large nurseries, scientific researchers, universities.
LED Grow lights are the most efficient units of plants growing lights. It can provide better results than Metal Halide and HPS HID lights but saving 80% of energy. These work on soil or hydroponic methods of growing within any indoor environment. No setup required, just plug and play. Saving your time and money.
Where can I use LED Grow Light?
Hydroponic, gardening, Greenhouse Lighting, Seedling, Breeding, Farm, Flower Exhibition, Garden, potted plants, etc.
1) Green House.
2) Seedlings and clones.
3) Primary plant lighting.
4) Supplemental plant lighting.
5) Common area planters – malls, lobbies, restaurants commercial buildings or anywhere that plants need more ligh.
What the function of LED Grow Light?
1. As a supplementary light, any time of day can enhance the light, you can extend the effective lighting hours.
2. Both in the evening or night, can effectively extend and control of plant science needed light.
3. Plants in the greenhouse or laboratory, can completely replace the natural light, to promote plant growth.